Friday, January 11, 2008

THE PAINTING IS FINALLY FINISHED !

This is the view out the living room windows to the south. The walls are just a basic white and we tired of them quickly. So after 6 months of choosing paint colors, we finally settled on the final choice!
This is the color we chose for this project. It is a shade of clay. We are both very pleased with the results. Now the next project is to design drapes for these windows. I have a feeling that this project may be more difficult than choosing the shade of the paint!!!


3 comments:

Ginco said...

What a glorious view you have there!
I can see myself sitting right there sewing away.
I just love a bay window, and your first picture looks as if it could be just that, am I right?
Yes, there's nothing to top a window with a splash of color of your choice, white is so sterile.
Our Agency will probably have a fit and a half if we'd paint the walls :-)
Happy color seeking Hostagirl, plse more pictures!

Ginco said...

While admiring your bay windows, I totally forgot to mention the new color. The new shade is lovely and it looks very homey(I hope I have picked the correct word, years ago, while we stayed in the US, I mentioned the word homely, but was corrected and told it means something completely different) LOL!!!!

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

I had left a comment yesterday, apparently it did not post.
I was saying how warm and cozy your living room looks in it's new coat of paint. My painting is going to have to be put on the back burner, as I start the first of a four day shift at work tomorrow.

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.