Saturday, January 5, 2008

Things are still frozen around us but we are enjoying a bit of sunshine once in a while. In fact today, I took down the curtains and shades from the living room windows so I could start the painting project. When I started early this morning I had to have the large standing lamp on plus the two side table lamps. 20 minutes later I realized the sun was shining through not just the windows but through the standing lamp so you could hardly tell that the lamp was turned on. So I turned off all the lamps and continued painting. Not much later I realized that I was having a hard time seeing what I was doing with my paint brush and I realized that it was snowing outside and the sun was gone. So, on came the three lamps again and I continued on painting.
Well, I can imagine that you know where this tale is going! Yes, it snowed many times again and of course between each 10 minute snow storm the sun came out for about 15 minutes each time.
So after playing this game for several hours I decided that I had done enough painting for one day. And besides,The Seattle Seahawks are in the playoff and their first game is this afternoon. GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!

No comments:

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.