Monday, January 21, 2008

6:30 AM....YIKES

OKAY, THIS IS COLD!!!

When I went out to take this picture this morning (what I won't do to get a picture!!!) the boards on the floor decking were making snapping and cracking noises. Kind of spooky. It's so cold that the Turkeys didn't even visit yesterday. It's the first time I have seen the yard smooth with snow and no footprints. I can't imagine how difficult it must be for the wildlife and livestock to keep warm in this kind of weather. So far the wind hasn't come up so I am sure that is helping all of them.

1 comment:

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

that is what it is here this morning. I sure wish I did not have to go out in it today.

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.