Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Okay, so I can't finger paint! But we sure had a great time at Kindergarten Craft Class!!! It's fun to do the things that you only did at a very young age and didn't appreciate at the time.

Our fall weather is holding and our walking group went on two wonderful hikes this week. Today we went up an abandoned forest service road and this was my very first hike in the State of Montana that didn't have a rushing creek beside it. We did manage to follow a very slow flowing quiet little stream that had many smooth beautiful pools in it. And the sun was shining and the trees had so many beautiful yellow leaves on them. I could have stayed there all day.

My walking group is scheduled to use the local trails in to the second week of December and we have walked in the rain and snow before so I am guessing this fall won't be any different. We just dress in more layers of clothing.

1 comment:

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Finger painting was one of my favorite things to do in art class when I was a nipper.

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.