Friday, October 19, 2007

My attempts to upload pictures this morning have failed as the screen tells me the blog site is aware of the problem. So pictures will be uploaded later. But I recieved this in an email this morning...it kind of says everything!

MY LIVING WILL..............

Last night, my friend and I were sitting in the living room and I said to her, "I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

She got up, unplugged the TV, and threw out my wine.

She's such a bitch.....

2 comments:

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

good one Hostagirl

Ginco said...

Oh LOL! That's really taking the mickey out of her (as the English would say) or as a South African will say, that took the wind out of her sails, LOL!!

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.