Friday, October 12, 2007

As we have been traveling around our neighborhood, we have realized that there are some ranches here with some very clever names, and some with familiar sounding names. As we see them I will photo them and post them for you to see.

The one above is a clever name...I wonder if there are kids involved with the naming of this one!
This is my very first project at my new Kindergarten Craft Class this week! I have never worked with Playdough so I found this a lot of fun! I think there is a lot more laughing and giggling going on than serious work!

No comments:

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.