Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A little of this and a little of that

The hot weather has gotten to me and I am having a difficult time getting my mind into my blog. But I have come up with a couple of tidbits to share with my wonderful readers! (The first two pictures have nothing to do with the next tidbits I am sharing with you, I just felt the need to share some of my photo's with you!)
Are you concerned with the cost of your electricity bill as we are? There is one easy item that will help you save energy and money and at the same time extend the life of you clothes dryer.

Many of the fabric softener sheets that we place in the dryer to prevent static electricity and also the liquid fabric softener we use for the same reason, can cause a build up on the lint trap in the dryer. To find out if your filter is plugged with softener, remove the lint trap from the dryer, and place it under running water. If the water pools on the filter instead of running freely through it, it is in need of a good cleaning. Just place the unit in warm soapy water and use a brush on it to remove the build up. I am amazed how quickly the dryer products can build up. Keeping the lint trap clean can also shorten the drying time too! Ah, another benefit!!!

And my last request ....Please, Please....

DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!! It may save someones life or even your own!

2 comments:

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Just love the dragon on the post.
The pickup truck is a mess.

Ginco said...

I do fancy that colourful dragon, but I dare say, he's in a spot of trouble! That reminds me of something similar I saw not so long ago - not far from where we live, I should take a photo and post it as well (Hostagirl, you're giving me ideas)
As for the pickup truck, he's gonna be a whole lot of Dollars short at the end of the month, LOL!! Hope he's alive to pay the damage!

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.