Saturday, July 28, 2007

2 AWESOME PICTURES!

I took this picture of the sun 3 days ago when the forest fires were burning just across the Idaho border from us. Smoke in the air around here can cause beautiful pictures.
2 night's ago I took this picture of the moon.... not quite a full moon yet. If you look real close you can see the man in the moon and mice chewing some of the cheese surface!!

I took these 2 photo's with my Kodak EasyShare 6.1 mega pixels digital camera. This is an amazing camera...I can take these photo's of objects that are a bazillion miles away and I can flip to a different mode in one second and take a super close up of a tiny insect. And with just the turn of another button I can instantly video with sound too. And of course I try to remember to take my camera with me every where I go...even to the gym because I have discovered that you never know when a once in a life time photo will occur...Yes, the 5 chipmunks taught me a very valuable lesson about that!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Fabulous pictures girlfriend. I need to get a new camera.

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.