Saturday, March 10, 2007

Cat on a hot tin roof!

It was so beautiful today that I actually did some yard work. I have discovered so many budding plants in the flower beds that I almost overworked my recovering hand a little to much. The temperate was in the mid 60's so I just couldn't help myself. I will try to do just a little each day and maybe my hand will build more strength. I must be careful as my hands must hold out till my garden work is complete!

The above photograph was taken while I was working in the east flower bed. It was a real surprise to look over at the neighbors house and there was our cat walking around on their roof!! She loves to climb anywhere so I knew she would eventually come down on her own...which she did, so I had time to retrieve my camera and snap this picture. Of course I had to email one to the neighbors too!

1 comment:

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Wonder where the comment I posted yesterday went.
I said, I bet you are excited to see all those plants coming up, and wondering what they are. I well remember the feeling of excitement when I first explored the garden here, and to add to it has been a joy.

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.