Friday, February 23, 2007

Maybe it's the local water

I am beginning to wonder about the animals in this neighborhood...wild and domestic. They all seem to do some very strange things. I looked across the field yesterday and saw that the neighbors mule could hardly wait for the delivery truck to leave with this load of dirt before he climbed to the top of it and spend quite some time making sure the rest of the herd stayed off his mountain! I took another picture...the one posted below...so you could see how high the mound of dirt really was. There must be something in the water in this valley! I attended my first Red Hats Society meeting today at lunch. It was held in Victor which is about 40 miles north of here. I enjoyed myself but I am not sure if this is the group for me. Another get together should answer that question for me.

We had another sunny day today but we could see lot's of fresh snow in the surrounding mountains. But our roads are clear so we made the trip to Victor and back in good time.

No comments:

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.