Tuesday, January 30, 2007

It's actually snowing here today

Yes, I was very surprised to see it snowing here for a change. We haven't gotten much but the clean white color is pretty. It's the first time we have had clouds in more than a week.
I have been practicing making myself a wall hanging today. I am just using colors I found in my crafting area and if I can get better at this craft I want to try one in my favorite choice of colors....red. It feels good to be creative again with my craft projects. I will post a picture when this project is finished. I hope to find my favorite red tones tomorrow when we venture into Missoula and I find a good craft store. Now that's a fun adventure!!

No comments:

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.