Saturday, November 11, 2006

OH MY GOSH!!! I FOUND THE LIVING ROOM CARPET!!!!!

Wow! We can see the entire living room, dining room and kitchen! We are just about finished with the office/library, and the master bedroom. What a great place to live. It is very comfortable and all of our wooden pieces of furniture in the living room actually match in color! Gosh I like it here!

In just a few days our unpacking and rearranging each room should be completed and my hope is to get into my crafts and begin some projects I have had in mind. I plan to settle in for the upcoming winter weather so as soon as it's too cold to go on my walks comfortably outside, then I will pull our the craft books and have some fun!! We still haven't solved our picture uploading problem but I will post pictures as soon as I can. No snow here this morning..Just more rain. So old man winter has missed us again...Thank goodness!!!

No comments:

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.