Saturday, November 11, 2006

I have spent a lot of time today trying to solve my picture problem but so far no luck. I will contact the company and see if they can help me. I am very frustrated about not posting any pictures so I hope to resolve this issue very soon!!!

I must tell you a little about the remark I made in my previous post about the furniture all matching...there are some new pieces and a wonderful antique piece we purchased separately and hadn't put them all together until we moved into our new home. So finding that they all matched was quite a fun surprise. Even my Grandmother's very old hope chest that we are using for a bench under the living room windows has the same tones of wood as the rest of our furniture. That was a fabulous surprise. She would be thrilled. She passed in 1994 at the wonderful young at heart age of 103 years old. What a wonderful lady she was. I think of her every time I find myself seated at the window watching the wonders of our new neighborhood.

2 comments:

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Don't know what happenend to my last comment. I am happy to hear you are almost completely unpacked and settled in just before the snow falls
I am off to work, doing my three days, then four off, I love this new schedule.

Ginco said...

What a heartwarming post Hostagirl!
And, I'm sure your Grandma is smiling down at you while you're enjoying the view of your new environment.
Computers can be so frustrating, but I'm sure you will have that sorted all in good time - enjoy the rest of your unpacking (the part I love) :-)

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.