Wednesday, August 5, 2009

WEDNESDAY WILDLIFE

I sure wish I could say I took the above photo but I did not. I don't believe there is anything more spectacular than the American Bald Eagle. What an amazing look he has as he goes about his day. And I am so thrilled every time I see one so near our home.
Several of these giant birds spend quite a bit of time in the trees above the Bitter Root river close to our home doing their daily fishing. You can really understand the length of their beautiful wings when they effortlessly launch themselves from their perch in a giant tree and swoop down to the river and arise again with a fish in their claws. It is a amazing sight I have gotten to see but never gotten the chance to photograph it.

No comments:

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.