Sunday, August 2, 2009

SUNDAY WILDERNESS

The temperature is up a bit again today so we have stayed close to home to try to keep out of the heat.
I have spent most of the day in the craft room trying to finish up a project I have wanted to get done for quite some time. And with the help of JW it was completed quickly. It sure feels good to complete something doesn't it?!
Our puppy hasn't been feeling well today so the first thing in the morning I will give Dr. Joe a call and see if he can check her out right away. She has a growth on her nose and today it has grown quite large. Keep good thoughts for us 3 please.

3 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

I am sorry to hear that Mistaya is not feeling well. Hopefully Dr. Joe can get her fixed up and make her feel better. All of you will be in my thoughts.

Rae said...

Okay- got me curious! Any chances of seeing that craft project?

Gail Wilson said...

Okay Rae, I will post a pic of my latest project!

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.