Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The sunshine has finally found it's way into Montana and my thermometer out on the deck reads 52 degrees. I think the sun must have been shining on it just a bit. But it was warm enough for the puppy and I to take a nice long walk. It was hard to tell who enjoyed it more, me or the pup!

We ventured into the BIG city yesterday and I couldn't help but notice the "GOING OUT OF BUSINESS" banner along the way. What a shame. I just wonder what is in store for our own little town that doesn't have much but a few cafes, 2 gas station and one grocery store. Two hardware stores are fighting to get as many sales as they can. This is such a wonderful community that I worry what will become of it.

No comments:

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.