Saturday, July 19, 2008

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN WHEN MANY OF MY PLANTS ARE COMING INTO FULL BLOOM SO I AM GOING TO SHARE SOME OF THEIR PHOTOS WITH ALL OF YOU. SOME OF THE FLOWERS I HAVE NOT FOUND IN MY FLOWER BEDS BEFORE BUT THIS SPRING AND SUMMER I HAVE WATER EVERYTHING WELL AND OFTEN SO MAYBE SOME OF THE ONES THAT STRUGGLED LAST YEAR PUT DOWN SOME GOOD STRONG ROOTS THIS SPRING.
THIS PRETTY CLEMENTIUS KEEPS GROWING THROUGH THE BAMBOO SHADE I HAVE ON THE NORTH END OF OUR DECK. IT IS PUTTING ON A BEAUTIFUL SHOW RIGHT NOW. IT IS FULL OF THESE BEAUTIFUL BLOOMS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE PLANT.
THESE ARE A FEW OF MY BEAUTIFUL LILIES THAT I TRANSPLANTED FROM WASHINGTON STATE ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO. THEY SEEM TO LIKE IT HERE TOO!

1 comment:

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Beautiful flowers.
The two clematis I grew over the trellis in front of the vege garden have finally reached the top and have flower buds. I am looking forward to seeing the flowers.

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.