Monday, July 28, 2008

I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR THE LAST SEVERAL DAYS TO POST PHOTOS TO THIS SITE BUT HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO DO THAT. SO I DECIDED TO QUIT WHILE I WAS AHEAD AS THIS IS THE ONLY PICTURE I COULD GET ON MY BLOG. MAYBE IT WAS THE WRONG TIME OF DAY!THIS IS A PICTURE OF THE ISLAND FLOWER BED IN THE FRONT OF THE HOUSE. THERE ARE STILL ABOUT 50 % MORE FLOWERS TO BLOOM YET AND EVEN NOW IT IS BEAUTIFUL. I THREW IN LOTS OF SEEDS LAST SUMMER SO A FEW NEW FLOWERS ARE STARTING TO SHOW UP. WHAT FUN!

No comments:

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.