Sunday, May 18, 2008

I MUST SAY THAT I THINK I AM A LITTLE ON THE HAPPY SIDE THAT THIS WEEK IS COMING TO A CLOSE. AFTER SPENDING 3 FULL LONG DAYS AT OUR FUNDRAISER GARAGE-A-RAMA FOR OUR WONDERFUL LITTLE LIBRARY, I CAN SEEM TO THINK OF NOTHING BUT TAKING A VERY LONG NAP.

THE GOOD NEWS IS...WE MADE AN AMAZING AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR OUR WONDERFUL LIBRARY!! WE RAISED ALMOST $3,OOO THAT GOES TO THIS BEAUTIFUL LITTLE LIBRARY IN THIS INCREDIBLE LITTLE TOWN. WHAT A AWESOME PLACE TO LIVE!!!

SO I AM SCHEDULED FOR NAP NUMBER 2 IN JUST A FEW MINUTES SO I CAN BE UP JUST IN TIME TO EAT LUNCH. AND OF COURSE ANOTHER NAP IS SCHEDULED EARLY AFTERNOON. GOSH, I HAD BETTER HURRY! HAVE A GREAT DAY.

1 comment:

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

That is a great deal of money from the small community you live in. WELL DONE! I am sure you are all very tired after all the effort you put in.

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.