Wednesday, May 21, 2008

At last I am feeling more caught up on all my chores here at home and have caught up on all my eBay activities. The 3 day rummage sale really took "the wind out of my sails" so to speak. So I spent yesterday doing nothing but actually sitting on the sofa reading and napping...something I have never done! But I must say I sure feel better today.

Our weather has been in the high 80's but starting today the temperature has dropped into the low 60's and should stay that way for the rest of the week. My poor outdoor plants don't know if they should grow or crawl back into their pots and go back to sleep. The huge Lilac bushes in the back yard are starting to show their beautiful purple color and I can't wait to see them in full bloom and post their picture on this blog. A year ago today we received 4 inches of snow and the poor humming birds spent the entire day hiding in the lilac bushes that were bent to the ground with the weight of the snow. Brr!! All of our rivers are flooding so I sure hope we can go a bit without any addition moisture of any kind! I will try to get to the river and take a picture for my next post.

No comments:

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.