Monday, March 17, 2008

The weather was so beautiful this afternoon that I set up my wonderful hammock in the backyard! And of course, just minutes later I looked out the window and saw snowflakes floating down from above. Oh well, I am not giving up the hammock even if I have to brush the snow off before I climb in it!

I joined my walking/hiking group of friends this morning and went on a wonderful adventure outside. It felt so good to be out in the woods again. There is still alot of ice in the shady places but we didn't have any slips or spills on this trek.

2 comments:

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

How many years have I been saying I have to get a hammock? maybe this year I will buy one.
I can imagine how nice it felt to be back to hiking again.

Ginco said...

Nothing to top pups and kitty "models", they're ever so sweet!

I do believe the weather's gone crazy, straight after we've had our fun in the sun, we're heading for a cold Easter weekend, I even spotted a fine snowfall earlier today! But nevermind, Summer's on the way! LOL!!

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.