Thursday, January 31, 2008

A KID IN A CANDY STORE!!

If any of you know me, you know that I am like a "kid in a candy store" when I venture into a crafting store. Well, there is a magnificent crafting store just a 1/2 mile down the road from us. It is unusual since we do live out in the middle of "no where" in this big valley.These picutes are of many colorful beads that are sold by the strand. It's very hard for me to even keep my hands off all the beautiful beads they have in this store. All the wonderful colors and all the great texures of these beads truly intrique me.
I attend one of my adult education classes that is sponserd by the school district in the crafting lesson area of this store. I always try to get there early to check out everything and I often linger after class to look things over again. They also offer many different types of Indian crafts that are made by local artist. There is so much to see here that it is always difficult for me to leave. I know JW cringes every time I head down the road to my class at this great place. Sorry Dear!

1 comment:

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

I tingle just looking at all those glorious beads. I will have to check into bead making classes in our area.

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.