Friday, October 26, 2007

I have been a bit under the weather this week so I haven't been into my blog mode. And I have also received my laptop back from Son so I have spent a lot of time uploading my photo shops back into the computer. And I was thrilled to get to upload my photos that have been on Cd's for more than a year that my old computer would not accept. So it has been fun seeing all of those photos again. And that of course gives me a whole new set of photos to work with in my online photo store!

And JW has been busy in his Machine Shop this month. He's a happy man!

And we have been watching the Southern California wildfires very closely as we have several dear friends that are so very near to the fires. We hope the fires are over soon and everyone is safe.

No comments:

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.