Sunday, July 8, 2007

I have tried several times today to come up with an idea for a post. But I think that it is so hot that my thought process is malfunctioning. Well, it is easy to blame it on the heat. I stayed inside most of the day with all the fans blowing the air around and actually, they kept the house pretty cool. Of course, a breeze makes all the difference in the world.

And fortunately JW's machine shop is very well insulated and the temp is usually in the high 50's or low 60's when he arrives to work in the mornings. And if he keeps the main door closed he can stay cool most of the day.

So that will have to be my post for today. Hope you all can keep cool!!

1 comment:

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Hey girlfriend, I am feeling the same way Nothing much to post about today

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.