Thursday, May 3, 2007

Walking Club Adventures

This is the area my walking club walked during our Tuesday jaunt. The weather was in the 80's that day so the pavement felt pretty hot under our feet. But that didn't stop us from socializing during the entire route. But it did help to hurry us along.
This is the type of weather we faced on our walk today....Thursday. It had rained hard starting early in the evening last night and about 10 this morning it turned into snow! We did managed to hike up and beyond the snow level on this mountain today. Some of the road was quite muddy but we all had a fabulous time anyway. I was amazed at the drastic change in weather in such a short time. I will need to cover my Hostas with the packing blankets tonight. The thermometer already is in the low 30's and I don't want to take any chances with a freeze tonight. So I must get out there and put them to bed!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer AKA keewee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer AKA keewee said...

We are experiencing the same changes in weather here. One day I am outside all day in the garden, the next I am all bundled up against the cold and sipping hot coffee.

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.