Sunday, April 15, 2007

Chuckle for the day


Little ones were asked to write about what they knew about the sea.....


1) Some fish are dangerous. Jellyfish can sting. Electric eels can give you a shock. They have to live in caves under the sea where I think they have to plug themselves into chargers.


2) I’m not going to write about the sea. My baby brother is always screaming and being sick, my Dad keeps shouting at my Mom, and my big sister has just got pregnant, so I can’t think what to write.


3) I like mermaids. They are beautiful, and I like their shiny tails. And how on earth do mermaids get pregnant? Like, really?


4) A dolphin breaths through an asshole on the top of its head.


5) This is a picture of an octopus. It has eight testicles.


6) Oysters’ balls are called pearls.


7) If you are surrounded by sea you are an Island . If you don’t have sea all round you, you are incontinent


I found this post while visiting Helen's blog. Thanks Helen.

1 comment:

Ginco said...

This is ever so cute :-) What would life be without the kids and the wonderful and innocent things they say ?

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.