Little ones were asked to write about what they knew about the sea.....
1) Some fish are dangerous. Jellyfish can sting. Electric eels can give you a shock. They have to live in caves under the sea where I think they have to plug themselves into chargers.
2) I’m not going to write about the sea. My baby brother is always screaming and being sick, my Dad keeps shouting at my Mom, and my big sister has just got pregnant, so I can’t think what to write.
3) I like mermaids. They are beautiful, and I like their shiny tails. And how on earth do mermaids get pregnant? Like, really?
4) A dolphin breaths through an asshole on the top of its head.
5) This is a picture of an octopus. It has eight testicles.
6) Oysters’ balls are called pearls.
7) If you are surrounded by sea you are an Island . If you don’t have sea all round you, you are incontinent
I found this post while visiting Helen's blog. Thanks Helen.