Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A very fun surprise!

I know, my birthday isn't until next Monday, but a box arrived today and Happy Birthday was written on the outside. Well, you know how I am...I immediately opened it!!! And I was SOOOO excited when I saw what was inside. This is a salt and pepper shaker set but what is so wonderful about them is that they look so very much like what my family and I traveled and went camping in almost 50 years ago!!! Mom and Dad got to sleep in the cute little Teardrop trailer and my brothers and sister and I slept in a big tent. What a wonderful time we had on all those fun trips. This brings back so many wonderful memories of my childhood.


What is also so special about this gift is this is the very type of trailer JW and I are trying to find for us to go camping and traveling in this summer and for many summers to come! This beautiful gift came from my brother Dan and his wife Sarah. They are on a two year tour of the United States in their big beautiful motor home. So this made it even more of a surprise for us. We are looking forward to their trip through Montana so they can see our new home and spend some time here with us. Thank you Dear Brother Dan and Sister-In-Law Sarah...you are both wonderful.

1 comment:

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

A lovely gift to bring back some wonderful memories for you.

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.