Thursday, March 15, 2007

Be careful what you wish for

As you all know I have been trying to find some groups or clubs here in the valley I can get involved in to help me get acquainted with people in my community. Well, I have now learned what the expression "be careful what you wish for" means. I am now a member of a Gardening Club in Darby that has 44 members including me, and a Garden Club farther up the valley in Hamilton. I am also a founding member of a hiking group based in Stevensville...up the road a piece. There are 8 of us so far. We will be hiking into the mountains and lakes here in the Bitter Root. And at the Darby Garden club today I hooked up with a hiking group just down the road from me here in Darby. This is a group that is not quite as aggressive as the other hiking group. A little more laid back and casual a hike. And JW and I joined the Newcomers Club in Hamilton too. That's where we have found most of the new groups. So add my Red Hatters Group to this list and I am wondering when I will have time to garden and go camping with JW!!!! And miraculously none of these groups meet on the same day. Wow! So I am headed into a very exciting and BUSY spring and summer. If I don't get in shape this spring and summer I imagine I never will!!

So don't be surprised if my postings are done late into the night in the coming months. I will definitely have pictures to post after our hikes! And of course pictures of my new emerging garden here at home. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

A far cry from Cashmere indeed.
You are going to have a wonderful time with all the new things to do.

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.