Monday, March 5, 2007

It feels like Spring.

ARE YOU REALLY SUPPOSE TO BE ON THE TABLE?? (I don't think so!!!) But she does think she is the boss around her and who knows what else she does when we aren't looking! I only took a moment this afternoon to sit out on the deck with the cat and enjoyed a bit of sunshine. She has always joined me in the garden or in the yard helping me to do my gardening. I know she is just as anxious as I am for Spring to arrive so 'mom' will be outside with her more often.
I didn't get out and about today to get any new pictures so I thought I would post this photo from when we had snow. Our temperature today was 58 degrees...fabulous. I have been busy finishing up a batch of beads that I have handmade and I needed to put one more coat of finish on them. If they dry well by tomorrow I will try my best to get a photo of them. It's a project I have wanted to try for a very long time and so far I am pleased with the results.

No comments:

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.