Thursday, February 1, 2007

Discoveries on our trip to Missoula

After my checkup with the doctor in Missoula we ventured to a HUGE store called Sportsman Warehouse and what a store it is! Wilson went in search of fly fishing information and there I found some of the most interesting items that I am sure I can find a way to use in my crafts projects.

FOR A REALLY GREAT VIEW OF THESE ITEMS JUST CLICK ON EACH PHOTO FOR A CLOSER ENLARGED VIEW.
This is a large display of fish hooks of every size. I was drawn to their beautiful rainbow of colors.


This are another type of fish hook...some as small as a house fly or even smaller. And what brilliant colors.



This is one of several aisles that are overflowing with a fantastic array of bird feathers in every size and color you can imagine. Of course some are dyed to fit their purpose. I am certain that there are many projects I can come up with that would suit these beautiful feathers perfectly.

And then I came to this awesome aisle....so many incredible colors of thread with some sparkling, some neon, some with stretch and some even multi-colored. This is an aisle I am sure I can make use of ....hmmm, let's see.....

So of course all kinds of ideas have been floating around in my head all day today. I am taking notes and will try a few ideas soon. What a fun day it was!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh,boy, oh boy! look at all that wonderfu stuff. You are going to be in seventh heaven.
Keewee

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.