Monday, January 22, 2007

The "other roads" of Montana

The picture above was taken yesterday morning and on the left of the photo is a trail under the snow that a mouse was making. As he tunneled near me he realized I was there and took off at full speed on the top of the snow, the tracks on the right, running (or swimming!) as fast as he could back to where he had come from. What a funny sight that was. I suppose everyone has their favorite mode of travel around here. And no, I haven't seen him since.
We drove into Hamilton yesterday afternoon to attend our first meeting of the Montana Pioneer and Classic Auto Club. We meet a lot of very nice people with several beautiful classic cars in the parking lot. I think we are going to enjoy this group of people.

I shot the above picture of an old church as we drove around town. I found it very interesting and colorful.
This picture is of the same church...sorry I tilted the camera! But I just thought this building was very attractive. Our drive to and from town was filled with beautiful sunshine so we wandered around quite a bit looking at different neighborhoods in the area.

No comments:

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.