Sunday, December 10, 2006

WE ARE FINALLY BACK ON LINE

Gosh, it has been such a long time since I have been able to log on my blog. On the 30th of November our dear old computer finally died!! Rest in peace old friend...you are taking a lot of information and pictures with you...those I will miss. But for now...farewell!

Perry and Sherri have loaned us an extra computer so we are back on line. HURRAY!!! And THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Our weather has been spectacular here in Darby...sunshine everyday...temps in the 40's and 50's.....beautiful star filled skies at night...that last full moon was so bright through the skylight in the master bath that I had to shut the door so we could sleep! Just up the road in Missoula they have been getting snow and fog. Strange.

We went for a drive down the Bitteroot Valley today. I was amazed that we are only 23 miles from the Idaho border! We drove just a small distance into Idaho before turning around and returning back home. The pass we were on did have some snow but the roadway was clear. I took pictures of some interesting sites but I have not loaded my picture wizard into this computer yet. I will try to get that accomplished tomorrow. So, it's good to be back on line and I will post pics soon. Happy Holiday Shopping everyone!!

No comments:

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.