Monday, December 22, 2014

The Christmas decorations have all found their places and I love the feel of our home.
The stocking are hung and awaiting secret gifts to be placed in them
Yes, Even little Willow has her own Christmas stocking..
 
The Dinning room table is filled with pretty Christmas décor.

There is a lot of colorful decorations and bright lights thru out our cozy home.
Decoration for the Holiday always reminds me of my fun childhood Christmas' with all my family.

I decorated our Apartment front door as if it was indeed a gift in its self. I added a big bow and even made a giant gift tag to wish everyone passing by to have a very Merry Christmas. 

I added holiday gift wrap a pretty bow to all my hanging pictures out in the hall too and they look like Santa Claus has visited our happy home.
I was having so much fun that I also decorated the "INSIDE" of my front door.
So it appears that we are ready this fun Holiday.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERY ONE. SEE YOU IN THE NEW YEAR!!

2 comments:

Rae said...

So beautiful, cozy, and inviting! Wish I could just pop over and share a cup of coffee and cookies with you! Merry Christmas to you and all of those you love! Even your fur kids! Hugs!

Gail Wilson said...

Rae Frazier, why do we have to each live on the farthest point apart in America?? I can picture you and I laughing and having fun while sharing a cup of coffee in each others kitchen. I think we took a wrong turn somewhere in life when we really should have been closest of friends all along. I enjoy "visiting" with you every chance I get.
I hope you are having a wonderful Holiday at your beautiful new home in the woods.
Warm hugs, Gail

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.