Saturday, December 8, 2012

Now I lay me down to sleep


I pray the Lord my shape to keep.
Please no wrinkles,
Please no bags,
And please lift my butt before it sags.
Please no age spots
Please no gray
And as for my belly, Please take it away.
Please keep me healthy
Please keep me young,
And thank you Dear Lord
For all that you've done.

Five tips for a woman....
1. It is important that a man helps you around the house and has a job.
2. It is important that a man makes you laugh.
3. It is important to find a man you can count on and doesn't lie to you.
4. It is important that a man loves you and spoils you.
5. It is important that these four men don't know each other.




1 comment:

Rae said...

LOL! Thanks for today's laugh! I can relate!

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.