Thursday, December 3, 2009

THURSDAY NATURE

Our temperature at 7:00 was 4 degrees below zero but because there are no clouds to be seen...hence the low temperates...we are blessed with magnificent blue skies during the day. I took this photo mid morning and the sun was slowing trying to warm things a bit. It didn't work but it sure felt good streaming through the living room windows all afternoon. When they gave Montana the slogan "Big Sky Country" they were absolutely correct! I have never found blue skies like we have here anywhere I have ever been.

1 comment:

Rae said...

Don't think I'd like to live there because of the cold- (although Illinois does have some harsh weather)-
But- I always wanted to visit Montana ever since I saw Lonesome Dove!
Enjoy your beautiful day!

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.