Friday, December 11, 2009

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!

I was amazed when I looked at the thermometer on the back deck and it actually said 34 degrees!! I couldn't believe it. So I grabbed my coat, hat and gloves...and the pup...and headed out the door for a wonderful 30 minute walk on our little dirt road.

This photo was taken as we were returning home. What amazing beauty.

It didn't take me long to remember why I loved to be out in the world on my walks. It clears my mind from all the little unimportant silly things that I worry about throughout the day, and the clear clean air fills my lungs and my soul. I returned home with a smile on my face and even my spirit was smiling.

1 comment:

SquirrelQueen said...

That almost Spring time weather. Glad you got to spend some time outside. It's up to about 33 here right now but we are under another Winter Storm Watch, snow and freezing rain predicted. Oh joy!

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.