Tuesday, November 17, 2009

TUESDAY TOONS

I am sorry I have been so absent the last few days. I have fallen into the Facebook adventure. I am enjoying 'seeing' so many people I went to school with...a lot of them from grade school clear through high school. It really is a fun and easy way to keep in touch with so many friends at once.

So below is a very cute email I received today and it is a great TUESDAY TOON.


WHERE TO SEND THE BILL

A man suffered a serious heart attack and had open heart bypass surgery.

He awakened from the surgery to find himself in the care of nuns at the Cabrini Catholic Hospital .

As he was recovering, a nun asked him questions regarding how he was going to pay for his treatment.

She asked if he had health insurance.

He replied, in a raspy voice, 'No health insurance.'

The nun asked if he had any money in the bank.

He replied. 'No money in the bank.'

The nun asked, 'Do you have a relative who could help you?'

He said, 'I only have a spinster sister, who is a nun..'

The nun became agitated and announced loudly, 'Nuns are not spinsters! Nuns are married to God.'

The patient replied, 'Send the bill to my Brother-in-Law.'

1 comment:

Rae said...

I considered the Face Book thing myself, but I would never get out of this desk chair! I just read my daughters home page to catch up with the rest of the family. I didn't have many close friends in HS, so I'm not missing anything!

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.