Saturday, October 10, 2009

SAD SATURDAY SKIES

Our weather has turned bitter cold during the last few days. We had a high of 28 today.

I lost my dear friend today...My Dear sister-in-law Connie. She battled 3 different forms of cancer for the last 10 months and today she ended her battle. Connie and I met in High School and a few years after graduation I introduced her to my brother and they have been together ever since. She was a wonderful friend, sister-in-law, and a incredible wife to my brother. I will miss you forever Connie, my sweet friend.

1 comment:

Rae said...

I am so sorry for your loss. True friends are rare. My heart goes out to your brother also. I'll say a prayer for the family.
Keep warm.

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.