Saturday, February 28, 2009

IS IT SPRING YET????

When I took the puppy out to her kennel at 6:00 am this morning I realized that it didn't seem quite as cold as it has been in the last few days. And of course the vision of Seed Catalogs came to my mind. Hmmm...maybe it's time to start some spring planning!

30 minutes later I looked out the front window and this was the scene that I saw. To say that I was disappointed would be an understatement! But wait...it gets worse!!!!........
Just another 30 minutes passed and this is the view from the window again!
The snow continued to fall for most of the day. This definitely doesn't bring a smile to the face of a Gardener, Hiker, Camper person. I am sick and tired of having to wear snow boots everywhere. They don't complement very many outfits. Darn.

1 comment:

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Girlfriend, I can understand why you are feeling some cabin fever.Just when you were having thoughts of getting your fingers in the dirt, it has to snow. Spring will be there soon. Hang in there.

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.