Friday, June 6, 2008

This is the weather I saw when I started on my morning walk this morning. But I decided to take a chance and try to beat the upcoming storm anyway. I was fortunate... the storm actually held off until I arrived back home. But then....
It rained so hard that most of the blossoms fell off the pretty little tree next to the driveway. And we also had quite a bit of large hail hit too. The lupines held as much hail as they could until it finally melted and went away. The sound on my carport roof was wonderful!! But the storm passed through rather quickly and the sun found it's way out from behind the clouds again.

No comments:

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.