Sunday, February 17, 2008

I TOOK THIS PHOTO YESTERDAY AS WE DROVE INTO TOWN. BECAUSE WE HAD VERY LITTLE SNOW LAST WINTER THIS IS THE HEAVIEST COVERING OF SNOW I HAVE YET TO SEE ON TRAPPER PEAK. SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND CHANGES EVERY TIME I SEE HER.
THE THERMOMETER SHOWED 4 DEGREES WHEN I GOT OUT OF BED THIS MORNING AND NOW...AT 3:00 PM... IT SHOWS 54 DEGREES. QUITE A TEMPERATURE CHANGE IN SUCH A SHORT TIME.
WE ARE BOTH WATCHING THE DAYTONA 500 NASCAR RACE THIS AFTERNOON BUT THE SUNSHINE KEEPS BECKONING ME TO GO OUTSIDE AND ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL SUNSHINE. I THINK I WILL GO FOR A WALL WHILE THE TEMPERATURE IS STILL AT A PLEASANT TEMPERATURE!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!

1 comment:

Ginco said...

That mountain looks majestic, and I hope you'll enjoy the walk and the lovely weather - just don't forget to pack your camera!

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.