Friday, July 13, 2007

Things you may not know about me!



1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, My mom's best friend from Whidbey Island, in Washington State

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last week when I realized how much I am missing living close to my son.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes when I am well rested it looks very pretty.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Tuna Fish, because it is helping me loose weight.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY KIDS? Yes, 1 son and 3 great "step"kids...actually, adults

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, because I love life!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I try not to...it can be painful to someone else.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Raisin Bran....anytime!

10. YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes. I do a lot of speed walking and I need my laces snug so I can't take off my shoes unless I untie them first.

11. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I am getting more physically fit because I have joined the Darby gym and I believe my husband has helped me become very strong emotionally.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Vanilla with fresh strawberries on top..yum!

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their smile.

14. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Letting myself gain 30 pounds in the time of my life when weight loss is more difficult than it ever was in my life.

15. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? There are 3 people in my life that must be mentioned. Besides missing visiting with my son more often, it is my wonderful precious Dad. He was my best friend and I miss him every moment of my life since I lost him in 1992. And of course I miss my Mom. She is still living but we have lost her to Alzheimer's. She is still there in looks but someone else has moved into her body. What a cruel disease. Someone...please find a cure for this horrible illness!

16. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I have on blue shorts and my grey athletic shoes...I am heading out to the gym.

17. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A half of a Blueberry Muffin from Costco. They are my favorite mid morning snack.

18. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The Rush Limbaugh talk show

19. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? BRILLIANT RED!!!!

20. FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh coffee first thing in the morning. I don't drink coffee but my mom always started the coffee brewing first thing every morning and that was the smell I awoke to every morning. And even now it still reminds me of when I was a small child and all was right with the world!

21. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My son Jason in Seattle, Washington

22.FAVORITE DRINK? Diet Pepsi...yes, I am hooked ..and I love it.

23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Nascar races...Go JR!!...Oh come on Michael...you and that Toyota can do so much better..I am still cheering for you.

24. EYE COLOR? Brown

25. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no, but I wish I did.

26. FAVORITE FOOD? Bar-b-Que at Grumpy's in Hamilton Montana, and JW's grilled cheese and french fries at home. Darn, now I'm hungry!

27. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings, there are enough scary things on the news every night.

28. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Shriek 3....some very funny moments!

29. WHAT TOP ARE YOU WEARING? A light Blue tank top...good for exercising at the gym.

30. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer...Have you been in Montana in the winter??? Sheez, it was 17 degrees below zero last winter!

31. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs, they are a form of God wrapping his arms around you by way of a friend.

32. FAVORITE DESSERT? Any kind of Birthday cake...it means I've spent another fabulous year on this great earth.

33. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The secrets of selling your handmade crafts.

34. WHAT IS ON YOUR COMPUTER MOUSE PAD? NASCARs Dale Earnhardt Sr.

35.WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? A rerun of Ugly Betty...I really enjoy that show.

36. FAVORITE SOUND? The sound of children's laughter..it's Gods music.

37. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

38. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Honolulu, Hawaii...three times....ONCE FOR 3 MONTHS!

39. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yes, working with horses and I make very special, one of a kind, hand made beads.

40. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Wenatchee, Washington USA

No comments:

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.