Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

We spent Mother's Day with the step daughter and her family and they always make me feel so wonderful. I wonder if they really know how much those cards they give give truly mean to me.

This is a picture of my mother when she was beginning her life of adventure after graduating from high school. Little did she know she would bring 5 children into this world that all love each other and always had loads of respect and love for their Mother and Father.

She now lives in a world of Alzheimer's but sometimes recalls those wonderful years of our youth and all the wonderful times our family of 7 shared with the world.

I miss you mom and I am sorry we can not share these wonderful years of my new marriage together as I dreamed of as a child.

I pray that sometime soon some wonderful human being will discover a cure for this horrible sickness.

1 comment:

Ginco said...

What a lovely Mom you have Hostagirl!
Both you and Keewee have given me ideas for tne next Mother's Day - to post a picture of Mom!!
My Mom passed away only 1 1/2 years ago, but that is so very hard to except!
I am forever hoping that someone will make the break-through and find a cure for many illnesses that rob people of a loved one.
I am so glad to hear that you've enjoyed your Mother's Day Hostagirl. :-)

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.