Thursday, February 15, 2007

A great relaxing day

I spent most of the day relaxing and watching the Nascar Duel 150 Race and I can tell you I was so excited to see Michael Waltrip qualify for the Daytona 500 on Sunday. So now I am ready to watch the 500 and of course I will be cheering for the Napa car!!!!

We had sunshine, wind, rain and a little snow during the day today. Strange wind though...the temperature rose more that 5 degree's in just a few minutes when the wind first started. And of course I can see more buds forming on the plants in the yard everyday. Oh Spring, I wish you would be here soon!! Yes, I am running short on patience!!

No comments:

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.