Thursday, November 16, 2006

PICTURES---I'M TRYING!

I am still struggling with this picture thing. I have no idea why sometimes a picture posts twice and then none at all so bare with me while I figure out this whole process!

The first picture is not a picture of a piece of cloth nor a sheep's back! It is actually a picture of our mailbox yesterday morning when it was totally covered in ice. I thought it made a great picture.
This is the view we saw on our last trip into Montana. The trees were turning their beautiful fall colors and the entire hillsides were gorgeous. Of course now many of these trees are loosing their leaves and standing in a cover of snow.



1 comment:

Ginco said...

Beautiful pictures Hostagirl!!
The top pic looks like a corn field covered in frost or fine snow, that's before I read what it is, LOL!!

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.