Tuesday, March 28, 2006


THE GREATEST TRUTHS
ARE THE SIMPLEST;
AND SO ARE THE GREATEST MEN.

j.c.hare

I have had a very good day today. I heard from someone that I had lost touch with. Isn't it wonderful how such a small thing can change your whole day and make it seems so wonderful! This young man and I had worked together for several years as did his young bride. He is a soul with the kindest heart I have ever known and to have them actively back in my life is such a blessing. There are some people on this earth that when they pass through your space in this life, they go by leaving you touched with a sense that you are certain that goodness does turn this world of ours. To be so young yet to be filled with such wisdom. So, with open arms and an open heart I am thankful to have you back.

1 comment:

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Don't suppose the young folks are R&J I think of them often, and wonder how they are doing.

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.