Monday, March 6, 2006

Getting it done!!

.
The picture I have posted here is one I took earlier this winter on a fence along our driveway. It's just strands of wire and the branches of a weed that is incased in frost. I just thought it was an interesting picture on a cold winter day.
I made another run to the post office this afternoon to mail out 2 more items that I have sold on my eBay auction sites. I must say I have done real well with my auctions. I started out selling my sons T-shirts from the 80's and 90's. Boy did they do well!!! The first auction shirt sold to a gentlemen in Italy. After selling all of my son's clothes he had left behind when he moved away several years ago, I started in on his toys from the 70' and 80's. He kept his toys in very nice shape. Toys from Star Wars, GI Joe, Mutant Ninja Turtles, and He-Man, Masters of the Universe all sold well. There is more to sell but I think I will take a week or two off to get things together...At least a list or two! That eBay site is an amazing thing..Anything in the world you could want is found there. It can certainly consume a lot to your day but it's so much fun!

3 comments:

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Cool picture.

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Cool picture. You are doing a great job.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the help and encouragement keewee..

Copyright notice

All text, images and photographs, unless otherwise indicated, on this blog have been created by, and are the property of the blog owner. These images and words may not be copied, saved, reproduced in any form or distributed without written permission of the blog owner. Copyright 2015.